Mr. Green – Live From The Streets [Album]
(Click Cover To Purchase)
01. Man with a Broken Heart (Feat – Brenda & Malik B)
02. If I Don’t Go To Hell (Feat – Janice, Pacewon & Vinnie Paz)
03. Down in the Streets (Feat – Kevin Brown, Malik B & Sunwun)
04. I Believe (Feat – Country, Pacewon & Skrewtape)
05. Clap (Feat – Espiritu Andino, Freddie Gibbs, Chill Moody & Apollo the Great)
06. East Coast Gas Station (feat. Slaughter Rico)
07. Human in Disguise (Feat – Matisyahu, Kyon Williams & Benefit)
08. Cans (Feat – Don Felipe Cantando & Deniro Farrar)
09. Play the Back (Feat – Pitch Blak Brass Band & Worlds Fair)
10. Superpowers (Feat – Hakim Green, KRS-ONE & Mario Levis)
11. Toronto (Feat – Rich Kidd, Tre Mission, DeVah Quartet & Khari Wendell Mcclelland)
12. If I Don’t Go To Hell Remix (Feat – Janice, Benefit & Jus Allah)
13. Born To Be King (Feat – KG)
14. Step Into the Booth (Feat – Raz Fresco & Andrea M. Pacheco) (Bonus Track)
15. New Jack City is Mine (Feat – Lumin Hao & Bodega Bamz) (Bonus Track)
16. The Original (Feat – Benefit) (Bonus Track)
Mr. Green – Live From The Streets
“Live from the Streets” is a video series created by producer Mr. Green and director Sam Lipman-Stern. The series, follows Green globally on a journey meeting interesting people and musicians on the streets. Green samples their music; interviews the street performer; and then turns the sounds into original beats. After the beat is created, he collaborates with one of his favorite rappers to add powerful lyrics to the musical backdrop he and the street musician constructed. Finally, at the end of each episode, Green revisits the people he sampled to play them the final track; often times receiving emotional responses from people who have never heard themselves on recorded audio. The final episodes are a unique hybrid music/video experience.
P.S. Profits from the album will be shared with the street musicians who helped up make this happen.
Also, if you buy 2 copies or more Mr. Green will record a personal thank you/shout out and send it to you… OR if you buy 5 copies or more Mr. Green will call you up on the phone. 100% serious. Send screenshots of your purchases to email@example.com and we will talk, -Green
From a creative stand point the album is genius and honestly a hip hop album for the streets. I always found Mr. Green can take the simplest sounds and turn it into something that makes you nod your head to it and just has that real boom bap sound. Props to Mr. Green for dropping the Live From The Streets album, been a fan of the videos hes been doing for a couple years now.