Jeepz – Catch A Break Vol. 2
01. S.On.My.Chest [Intro.Spectrum]
14. Incandescent [Plato’s.Cave
Jeepz – Spectrum
Jeepz – A Love Like This
This tape is dedicated to love.
Your love, my love, their love, our love.
Love inspires, teaches, humbles, triumphs.
Love is purpose. Love yourz.
Jeepz – Hit The Rhodes
Back with my 52nd Beat Tape. This time I’m paying homage to the Fender Rhodes Piano. Those are the keys behind some of the jazziest and most soulful music the world has ever dropped a needle on.
There’s something about these keys that hit deep. That make you feel. They exude authenticity and emotion. I’m hoping my tape does too.
01. Proem [Ft. Just Jamaal the Poet]
02. Blu Moon [Ft. Blu]
03. Check the Resumé [Ft. G.Grand, Hyf Gypsy Sun, & Raul Perez]
05. Feel Good Donut [Ft. Ghettosocks & Nilla]
06. Maybe It’s Love [Ft. Mayoori]
07. 50/50 Vision [Ft. Buck-n-Nice & City Fidelia]
08. One Two [Ft. Shaun Carlo]
10. Trying to Reach [Ft. Just Poets]
11. Palm Trees [Ft. Eddie Brock & Kay Flow]
12. Milk Crates [Cuts by DJ So Nice]
13. Spirit of Noise [Ft. Jvon Lawrence & Kanoe]
14. I Was a Star [Ft. Beaugé]
15. Slow Down [Ft. Cannon2x, Prufrock, Apollo]
16. Damoiselle [Ft. Lisa Fowler]
17. Coda [Ft. Jenna Whiteley & King Kimbit]
Jeepz – Soul Spins
Canadian (Ottawa) beatmaker Jeepz returns with his highly-anticipated 50th collection of instrumentals Soul Spins. Celebrating the three-year journey from the first instrumental release in February 2012 to now, Soul Spins features the voices and talents of an array of artists Jeepz has encountered along the way.
With guest features from an array of collaborators new and old, from longtime partners Just Poets to highly acclaimed Californian emcee Blu, Jeepz has fused the work of spoken word poets, emcees, DJ’s, singers, musicians, and visual artists from Canada the U.S. and France, with his ‘vintage futuristic boom-bap’.
From soulful and mood-setting smooth joints, to gritty and hard-hitting bangers, Soul Spins embodies the Jeepz sound. Lush, layered, and head-nodding instrumentals that feel like classic hip-hop and 2015 collided over dusty drum breaks.
01. Intro.Spect [4 9 p a r a l l e l s]
06. Lights.Please [4 9 . 5 . C o l e P l a y]
12. Never.B.The.Same [5 0 o n t h e w a y]
Jeepz – (re)disc.over/ture
02. Monday.140PM (T.K.eXs & T.K.Os)
03. Monday.529PM (My.Baby’s.In.Dubai)
04. Wednesday.735PM (Raiders.Of.The.Lost)
05. Wednesday.251AM (Love.Goes.Invading.Homes)
06. Thursday.311PM (The.Cypher)
07. Thursday.743PM (Dig.It)
08. Thursday.912PM (Calms.Me.Down)
09. Thursday.1058pm (Right.Over.Here)
10. Saturday.741AM (So.Much.For.Love)
11. Sunday.727AM (Say.It.One.Time)
12. Sunday.957AM (Listen.To.The.Birds)
13. Sunday.319PM (What.Are.You.About.G.Grand?!)
14. Sunday.909PM (Mix.It.Up)
Jeepz – Campus Radio
All songs sampled were taken from random shows on CKCU 93.1FM and CHUO 89.1FM.
Why? We search far and wide from our music fix, but our local radio stations offer such an incredible and eclectic mix of music, curated by truly passionate people who volunteer and dedicate their time for us, the listeners. Our two campus stations are the only stations I listen to for that reason. You can tune in any time of the day and treat yourself to a surprise, whether it be Reggae at 7AM on a Saturday or traditional Vietnamese music on a Sunday evening. Beyond awesome.
I owe a lot to both these stations and its volunteers, both as a listener and as an artist. This is my humble thank you.
“At a time when commercial radio stations are tightening their playlist and sticking with familiar big hits to preserve precious ratings, campus stations have become even more important to the cultural ecosystem.”
01. Blemish (Intro)
08. Skillz (Interlude)
15. Can’t.Hide.From.Yourself (Outro)
Jeepz – Blemish
The concept of perfection is silly. When your focus is on that ideal, the art suffers. So this tape will be played live and off the cuff, to let the blemishes have their shine too. Consider it a collaborative project from Jeepz & Camus.
Jeepz – Life on Mars: Redux
01. Occam.On.The.Cypher [Intro]
Jeepz – Occam’s Sword